Extended Deadline for II Photo Contest September 19, 2012Posted by iimichigan in Uncategorized.
The International Institute (II) invites you to participate in our annual photo contest. The competition is open to any student affiliated with the II and its centers through an academic program, course, or fellowship/grant and we look forward to seeing the photos you have taken while traveling abroad. Keep in mind that the photos you have taken might earn you a little extra cash–to the tune of $300 for first place!
Photos must be taken in conjunction with research, study, or an internship completed abroad.
Deadline: Monday, November 5, 2012
- Student Work – Applies to any facet of a student’s research, work, or study abroad
- Theme – “Diversity”
- Go Blue! – Send us a photo wearing your favorite University of Michigan apparel while abroad. (Please note that this is just a fun category.)
- Student Work: First Prize – $300; Second Prize – $200; Third Prize – $100
- Theme: First Prize – $300; Second Prize – $200; Third Prize – $100
- Go Blue!: The winning photo will be featured on the II website
Visit the II’s photo contest Web page for the rules of entry and submission guidelines.
We look forward to receiving your submission!
The II Team